Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

5 years ago, today.....

Five years ago today, this is what I was doing:

 I was welcoming my first baby into this world! Oh! How time flies!!! It feels like it was just yesterday that this picture was taken. I can't believe this sweet baby:





 has become this handsome FIVE YEAR OLD! :

 This kid is...amazing! He seriously amazes me everyday. He's the best big brother anyone could ask for:



 
 
He even keeps the monsters away!

 He's incredibly hilarious, and you'll never guess what he'll do or say next to have you laughing:




He's so smart, and so thoughtful for his age! He's very sensitive to others around him and is wise beyond his years.

My first born holds a special place in my heart and each birthday I can see that he is growing up to be a wonderful young man, and is no longer my little baby...
That thought....makes me excited for his future....but a little sad that his "babyhood" passed so quickly-in the blink of an eye...
FIVE...that's not a baby any more!
Happy 5th Birthday sweetheart!!!




No comments: