Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

Modest Monday and a Birthday!

     This Monday isn't just any Modest Monday, today happens to be a very special day....my hubby's birthday!!!

     We have been busy this weekend visiting out of town family and celebrating the day my love was born. I know that it's his birthday, but I absolutely look forward to this day! I love spending the day making sure he knows how special he is to me and taking time to praise God for creating the perfect mate for me. I can't imagine my life without him!
 **I love you babe, Happy Birthday!!!**


   As I said, this weekend we visited some out of town family (my brother and his wonderful family!) We had a great visit and I always leave wishing we could stay longer. my beautiful and very fashionable niece gave me a bag full of clothes from her closet (can I get a whoop for free clothes?)
      So this week's outfit is what I wore to church on Sunday. And the best part about this outfit is that every bit of it was FREE! Every piece was given to me as a gift or "hand me down". The beautiful maxi dress is from my niece :) Thanks Kasey!


Also, the Cowgirl Dirt Bodacious Botanical Lip gloss Giveaway end tonight at midnight (CST) so don't forget to enter!
 And once again I am linking up at Deborah & Co for Modest Monday!


Photobucket
 

 

No comments: